Description: Mikrotik RB2011iLS-IN
RB2011iLS is our first product with SFP cage for gigabit SFP transceivers and ideal solution for FTTH (Fiber To The Home) implementations.
The RB2011iLS has 11 ports: Gigabit SFP cage and five Gigabit Ethernet ports that can be switched together providing affordable wirespeed Fiber-to-Copper converter, and additional five Fast Ethernet ports. Board can be powered by power jack or PoE.
Note that SFP transceiver is NOT included. RB2011iLS supports any 1.25G SFP transceivers that is within the SFF Committee specifications for SFP Transceivers. RB2011LS doesn’t have hardware support for PON (Passive Optical Network).
Tested and recommended to use with MikroTik SFP modules: S-85DLC05D, S-31DLC20D and S-35/53LC20D (not included)
It’s powered by the new Atheros next generation 600MHz 74K MIPS network processor and has 64MB of RAM and a Level4 RouterOS license.
There is PoE output function for port #10 – it can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit. Maximum load on the port is 500mA.
RouterBOARD 2011iLS-IN comes with desktop enclosure and power supply.
Wall mount kit for network closet is available for purchase as an optional accessory.
Content of delivery:
- 24V 0.8A power supply
|CPU nominal frequency||600 MHz|
|CPU core count||1|
|Size of RAM||64 MB|
|10/100 Ethernet ports||5|
|10/100/1000 Ethernet ports||5|
|Supported input voltage||8 V – 30 V|
|Tested ambient temperature||-35C to +65C|
|Max Power consumption||6W|
|Storage size||128 MB|
|RB2011iLS-IN||AR9344 1G&100M all port test|
|Mode||Configuration||1518 byte||512 byte||64 byte|
|Bridging||none (fast path)||122.0||1,481.6||232.0||950.3||269.6||138.0|
|Bridging||25 bridge filter rules||83.6||1,015.2||86.0||352.3||87.6||44.9|
|Routing||none (fast path)||122.0||1,481.6||210.0||860.2||226.9||116.2|
|Routing||25 simple queues||100.5||1,220.5||103.9||425.6||106.6||54.6|
|Routing||25 ip filter rules||56.8||689.8||59.6||244.1||60.5||31.0|
- All tests are done with Xena Networks specialized test equipment (XenaBay),and done according to RFC2544 (Xena2544)
- Max throughput is determined with 30+ second attempts with 0,1% packet loss tolerance in 64, 512, 1518 byte packet sizes
- Values in Italic indicate that max throughput was reached without maxing out CPU, but because board interface configuration was maxed out
- Test results show device maximum performance, and are reached using mentioned hardware and software configuration, different configurations most likely will result in lower results
from our Blog:
- Übersicht über unser Mikrotik-Angebot
- RouterOS Funktionen
- RouterOS Lizenzen
Meaning of “RB2011iLS-IN”:
- RB = RouterBOARD
- 2011= Series + more than 9 wired interfaces = 11 Interfaces
- i=PoE Out
- L=Light Edition
- S=SFP Cage
Do you have any further questions or are you interested in this product, but do not know exactly whether it is suitable for your purposes? Please write us an e-mail with your exact request: sales at mikrotik – store dot eu – With the subject: “Question about RB2011iLS-IN”